App not opening on iPad anymore

Summary:
I used Mockup yesterday on my iPad (iPadOS 14.3) and it worked great like always. Today I was going to export my sketches, but the app will not open. When tapping the Mockup icon, white screen pops up and then it crashes. I downloaded an update from AppStore but the same problem persists. I tried installing the app again. My internet connection is also working fine and all the other apps on iPad are working. I really need my sketches urgently so this is very unfortunate :frowning_face:

Mockup version: 2.4

Device type: iPad

OS version: iPadOS 14.3

Hello Annika,
We’ll contact you over support@getmockup.app

I had the same problem :sob:what should i do? I need those sketches

Hey @Rifinn_Latte ,

If you have iCloud enabled, you can uninstall and reinstall the app. After installing the app, give it some time to sync and retrieve the sketches from iCloud. It might take a few minutes depending on your internet connection.

If the sketches have not been synced, you can check the backups, Files > iCloud Drive > Mockup, and import it again.

If you have any further questions or inquiries don’t hesitate to reach us over support@getmockup.app.

But I have a file size of 39GB and my iCloud storage is only 5GB

I don’t have a mockup folder in my icloud

Can you check: Mockup > Settings > Backups > View Backups, for backups?

Hello @Rifinn_Latte !
We released a new update that should solve your problem. Can you check it please?

1 Like