Mockup is practical when it comes to organizing and managing sketches and projects on all facets.
- Tap on the “new” (+) button.
- Select New Project.
- Enter the project title.
- Assign a color to it.
- Tap the “Create” button.
Tap and hold on the intended project. You have two options for managing your project: edit or delete.
You can change the color or name of the project once edit is tapped.
To manage the sketches, tap and hold on the sketch to expose the content menu.
Explained in the Export section.
When the duplicate button is tapped, a copy of the sketch is created.
Once tapped, choose a project to which the sketch would be moved to.
Tap and rename the sketch.
Cross out the sketch.
To export a sketch:
- Tap on the export button found on the top-right.
- Pick the format and area of your preference.
- Tap Export.
- PDF: Export a single PDF file.
- Images : Individual images for each frame.
- Mockup : The file would be saved as example.mckp
- Auto: Automatically selects the used area. The empty frames that have no sketches are not considered.
- Screen: Select the visible devices only. For example: if the screen is zoomed on a certain sketch and it’s what viewed whilst saving then it is exported as such.
- Canvas: Exports the whole canvas: where is sketched and where not.
- Tap on the new (+) button and select the import option.
- Select the file to import. (The imported file had previously been exported as a Mockup file: example.mckp)
- Tap on the export button in the sidebar.
- Select the “Mockup” as the format.
- Tap Export.
You can now sort your projects according to your preference by tapping on the button on the top right corner.
Backup screen offers different intervals and it is automatic. This is different and additional to the iCloud sync (where all the data is synced on devices with same iCloud account).
The purpose of the backup is to create a copy of the data that can be recovered in the event of a primary data failure. And it saves the work if an error occurs.
Backup intervals are determined by the user as well as the option of turning it off. The user also decides how many backups to keep (10 being the maximum).
After setting out the preferred context, hit the BACK UP NOW button.