Salutations Mockup Fam!!
As you may know, we’ve been working, preparing and setting forth for something BIG.
And now the MAJOR update has finally arrived, making its GRAND debut.
Introducing Mockup 3.0 with a brand new interface that covers all of your requests.
Completely redesigned from the ground up, this update includes:
- New drawing tools picker with a compact design and better integration
It includes that includes: a pen, a pencil, a marker, a brush, an eraser, a lasso tool, a ruler, in addition to the color palette.
- A sidebar comprising a library, view and gesture preferences, and export settings for a sustained work flow.
With Mockup you can simply incorporate images into your sketches. It allows you to browse through your files and import photos, screenshots, and visuals into your projects.
Mockup allows you neatly incorporate text for a remarkable end-result, whether you want to take notes, write down your commentaries and remarks, or add some annotations and sketch details.
- Mockup’s Lasso tool to move, resize, group & ungroup elements and more for a seamless control over your elements.
- Shape detection is an important aspect of Mockup. And the new update offers an enhanced shape detection as it accords snap to grid for a consistent look.
- New layout for your projects and sketches home page.
- Creating sketches directly outside projects.
Mockup maintains the top features from previous updates, upraising the overall performance and promoting a smooth, exceptional sketching experience.