It features automatic, light, dark.
Quick Invert option is added to the toolbar.
The automatic button depends on the initial state of the system: whether it is dark or light.
Gestures include: Finger Drawing, Draw & Hold, Canvas Rotation, Undo, Redo, and Toggle Interface.
The option of activating or de-activating the mentioned gestures is up for the user.
I. Finger Drawing and Draw & Hold
The roles of those two buttons were previously explained through sketching processes. The buttons offer activating or deactivating them.
Draw & Hold is only available on iPad (pencil use).
II. Canvas Rotation
Use 2 fingers to rotate the canvas. There is a compass at the left bottom that denotes the direction of the rotation.
You can reset it by either:
- Pressing the reset on the compass.
- Keep rotating it until reaching the initial position.
III. Undo, Redo, and Toggle Interface
According to your preference, you can assign the number of fingers to the feature.
- 2 fingers are for undo.
- 3 fingers are for redo.
- 4 fingers are for toggle.
They are editable.
System Gesture Button
When activating this attribute,
• Swipe left with three fingers to undo.
• Swipe right with three fingers to redo.
• Tap with three fingers to show system menu.
• Disables the three tap gesture.