Quick actions assist in performing tasks on specific frames for faster sketching and a more efficient process. There are five options available: hide/show frame, duplicate, switch, clear, and export.
These buttons can be shown/hidden in the sidebar’s view settings.
To make room for your notes, open the quick actions menu and choose hide frame.
In order to not repeat an important module that’s been initiated, duplicate is very feasible in this case.
- Assemble the desired tracing.
- Select duplicate from the menu. Tap where needed to duplicate.
- Once done, tap on the check button to return to editing mode.
Note : Duplication is still in action until step 3 is carried out.
To switch two frames:
- Open the quick actions menu for your frame.
- Choose the frame option.
- Tap on the frame to switch with. Redirection occurs and the action is completed.
Press on it to clear frame.
Export single frame as PNG.